– table top with solid wood surface; Robust natural material which can be sanded and reprocessed if required.
– An environmentally friendly choice, as the bearing layer made of solid wood on chipboard saves valuable materials.
– The bar pattern gives the tabletop the solid character of a solid wooden surface.
– The massive impression is reinforced by the canal design.
– Variations of the grain and natural color differences give each table its own expression – this contributes to the charm of wooden furniture.
“In the design of MÖCKELBY, I wanted to design a companion for many years, a table that darkened with time, with every scratch and imprint of life, and in good times.To strengthen the solid wood character, I chose a wider staff veneer Grain and natural colors make each table into a single piece that looks and feels like solid wood, the perfect heartpiece for your home. ” Designer Marcus Arvonen
Packing dimensions and weight
Packaging dimensions & weight
The table has a 3 mm thick solid oak base on chipboard.
The plate is treated with hard wax oil. Re-treatment is not required until the surface shows signs of wear.
Accommodates 6 people.
If the surface of the tabletop is dry or worn, it can be refreshed with wood oil.
Plate: chipboard, solid oak, acrylic
Legs / base / cross beams: chipboard, solid oak, solid oak, acrylic